Online Account & Payment Options
View Your Property Tax Notice and Commercial Utility Bills Online!
- Online Banking Bill Payments: Add 'Williams Lake' as payee for your online banking. Depending on your bank you may have to choose between Property Taxes, Utilities, Accounts Receivable, etc. Use your Roll/Folio Number as your account number for Property Tax Payments. Please all three business days for online bill payments to be processed to avoid late penalties.
- Payment by E-Transfer: Send an e-transfer to email@example.com - Please use the security question: 'What am I paying?' and set the answer to 'ticket.' In the comments section state what you are paying for including your account number or roll/folio number.
- Payment by Cheque: Make cheques payable to 'City of Williams Lake.' Post dated cheques ARE accepted. Cheques must be received by City Hall on or before the due date. Any mail lost or delayed by the postal service will be considered late and subject to a penalty. Dishonoured cheques constitute non-payment and will be subject to penalty and be assessed a NSF fee.
- Interac Payment: Up to your daily limit is accepted at City Hall
- Credit Card Payment: Is accepted at City Hall but is subject to a 5% service fee
- 24-Hour Mail Slot: Is located at the main entrance of City Hall. Any payments deposited in the mail slot after the due date will be subject to penalty.