The purpose of theCommunity Voicemodule is to offer a place where the community can share initiatives and ideas to help our City grow, improve, and offer a better quality of life for all.
All are welcome to share their ideas in a positive, constructive, and respectful way.
The following comments will be marked as inappropriate and removed:
• Comments that are off-topic, rude, and insulting.
• Slanderous or defamatory remarks, obscene language or sexual content;
• Content that could, in the sole discretion of the City of Williams Lake, constitute harassment of a City of Williams Lake elected official, staff member or any other person;
• Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, colour, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation;
• Promotion of commercial services of any variety;
• Promotion of political candidates;
• Promotion of illegal activity;
• Information that may compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems;
• Content that violates a legal ownership interest of any other party.
For your protection, please do not post personal information such as telephone numbers or e-mail addresses.
For social media inquiries, please contact Communications Coordinator Ken MacInnis at email@example.com or 250-392-8488.