Loading
4.1° C
 
Search
City of Williams Lake Welcome Guest

Williams Lake Weather: Environment Canada
Current Conditions taken Thursday April 24, 2014 at 20:05 PDT

4.1C
Condition: Light Rainshower
Pressure: 100.6 kPa Tendency: rising
Visibility: 24.1 km
Temperature: 4.1C
Dewpoint: 1.8C
Humidity: 85 %
Forecast
Tonight

low -1C
Friday

high 10C
Friday night

low 1C
Saturday

high 10C
Sunday

high 13C
low 1C
Monday

high 14C
low 2C
Tuesday

high 16C
low -1C
Wednesday

high 19C
low 2C
Text Summary
Tonight: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early this evening then partly cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 1.

Friday: A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 10. UV index 4 or moderate.

Friday night: Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. 70 percent chance of showers before morning. Risk of a thunderstorm in the evening. Low plus 1.

Saturday: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 10.

Sunday: A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 1. High 13.

Monday: A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 2. High 14.

Tuesday: Sunny. Low minus 1. High 16.

Wednesday: A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 2. High 19.

The City of Williams Lake. 450 Mart Street, Williams Lake, BC, V2G 1N3. Telephone 250-392-2311    Fax 250-392-4408
© 2014 The City of Williams Lake
Site managed by CityKeepers CMS from Interactive Broadcasting Corporation. Proud to be a Williams Lake company.
Font Size:
A
A
A
A