1) What kind of equipment for snow & ice control does the City own?
2) Does the City hire contractors for hauling snow?
3) What is the City’s Snow Budget?
4) Does the City reduce service when the budget is spent?
5) How does the City determine the level of snow removal service?
6) Why can’t the sand particles be smaller or larger?
7) Can we request not to have sanding or salting in our neighborhood?
8) Why can’t the City remove the snow they put in front of my driveway entrance from the plow truck?
9) Why does the City spray liquid on the roads?
10) Why does the City blow snow on my boulevard? Can’t it be hauled away? Do I have to clean up the sand in the spring?
11) Who is responsible for removing snow from sidewalks?
12) May I place the snow from my driveway onto the traveled portion of the street?
13) I am a business owner. What am I supposed to do with snow that has fallen on my property?
14) Why is the snow downtown plowed to the center of the street?
15) I have a question or concern regarding snow and ice control. Who should I contact?
16) What is the City’s winter schedule?
17) Where do I place my solid waste and recycling carts during winter months?