1) Will my solid waste and recycling be picked up when my collection day lands on a statutory holiday?
2) Why must I have my solid waste carts on the curb before 7:00am on the morning of my collection day? Why can’t I put them on the curb the night before?
3) What is the cost if my carts are lost, broken, or stolen?
4) How do I know which cart is mine if I get them mixed up with the neighbor’s carts?
5) During the winter months, where do I put my cart?
6) What can I put in my recycle cart?
7) Why can’t I put glass in my recycling cart? It is recyclable.
8) Can I get another solid waste or recycling cart if I need more?
9) What if I have a secondary suite in my residence and I want another set of carts?
10) What if I generate more garbage per week than I can put in my garbage or recycling cart?
11) Will the City’s garbage contractor pick up my garbage if the lid is open a little bit?
12) Is my garbage can bear proof?
13) The larger carts are just too big for my needs; are there any smaller sizes of carts that I can get?
14) I am moving to another home in Williams Lake or out of the City completely. What do I do with my solid waste carts?
15) I am moving into a new home in Williams Lake; how do I get a new set of carts?
16) What if I put non-recyclable items into my recycling cart?
17) Can I put anything I want into the garbage cart?