Variance Permits

Minor adjustments to certain development regulations may be required in exceptional cases for some development.  The Development Variance Permit process allows for these minor variances on a case-by-case basis.

Certain sections of the following bylaws may be varied:

The Zoning Bylaw
Subdivision & Development Servicing Bylaw
Sign Bylaw
Mobile Home Parks Bylaw

Related Links:

Development Variance Permit Application Information Package
Development Variance Permit Application Form
Appeal Board of Variance Application
Appeal Board of Variance Guide