Now you can pay your Bylaw Ticket Online using an e-transfer!
Pay your violation ticket on-line by Interac e-Transfer
You may pay your violation ticket on-line by sending money via Interac e-Transfer directly to the City.
All you need is access to online or mobile banking offering Interac e-Transfer.
How to make payment?
- Sign onto your online banking account and select the “Interac e-Transfer” navigation link
- Enter recipient name: City of Williams Lake
- Enter recipient email address email@example.com
- Enter the amount listed on your violation ticket
- In the message box enter the violation ticket number (make sure the number is correct – you do not want to pay for somebody else)
- Security question – What am I paying?
- Security answer – Ticket
(If you prefer to create your own question and answer, please email the answer to firstname.lastname@example.org).
The City staff will accept your payment and e-mail you the receipt within several business days.