PerfectMind goes fully live March 20th 2019!
On March 20th 2019 we will be “shutting off” our old registration system.
On March 20th 2019 we will begin transferring memberships and punch passes to PerfectMind Account. In order for your membership or punch passes to be transferred to PerfectMind you MUST create a PerfectMind account.
Transfer of existing memberships and/or punch passes or other data is not automatic, it must be done in person.
Your old account will cease functioning on March 20th 2019 and any existing memberships or punch passes CANNOT be accessed until they are manually transferred to Perfect Mind. This process cannot happen before March 20th 2019, and cannot be done unless you have a PM account.
If you already have a PerfectMind (PM) account;
- Come to the front desk at the CMRC with ID and your existing Recreation Access (RAC) card
- While at the front desk ensure your PM account is verified (if you are a resident) and your Rec Access Card # is entered into PM.
- Inform front desk staff if you, or your family members, have a membership and/or punch passes. They will then manually transfer them. This will take a few minutes per person so please plan ahead.
- If you are a non-resident who has purchased a Recreation Access Pass (RAC) let staff know and they will transfer this purchase as well.
- If you, or a family member, are a member of Blue Fins Swim Club please let us know and we will transfer that as well.
- You are done and ready to go!
If you do not have a PerfectMind account;
- You MUST create a PerfectMind account before we can transfer and existing memberships and/or punch passes to it. This can be done online, but verification for residents to receive discounted rates must be done in person. If you do not verify your account you will automatically charged the non-resident rate for any registrations or drop-ins. We will have extra staff on hand for the first few weeks to help with this process.
- Once you have created an account come to the front desk at the CMRC with ID and have it verified and have your Access Card # is entered into PM.
- Inform front desk staff you have a membership and/or punch passes. They will then manually transfer them. This will take a few minutes so please plan ahead.
- If you are a non-resident who has purchased a Recreation Access Pass let staff know and they will transfer this as well.
- If you or a family member are a member of Blue Fins Swim Club please let us know and we will transfer that as well.
- You are done and ready to go!
We expect that on, and after March 20th, , that there will be line-ups and delays due to the volume of people who will likely leave account creation to the last minute. We have added extra staff to assist during peak times and will have a self-serve terminal available at all other times. To minimize delays your best bet is to create your account on-line in advance of coming to the CMRC on, or after, March 20th.
We also expect that we will be learning as we go along and that, as with any new software, we will encounter challenges that we are not prepared for. We will do our best to be able to accommodate all requests but please be patient and we will do our best to look after you. If something is not possible, or we simply don’t know how to do I yet, we will do our best to get it solved as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience!
Set-up account- https://cityofwilliamslake.perfectmind.com