Parcel Tax Roll Review
Section 208(3) of the Community Charter requires the City, in each year after the first year in which a parcel tax is imposed, to prepare the parcel tax roll for public inspection - the rolls are presented on the right-hand side of the page and will be available for review from April 14 to April 28, 2021.
Complaints about parcel tax roll data must be made to the Collector in writing by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by submitting a complaint form during inspection time period listed above and no later than 4:30 PM on April 28, 2021.
The complaint form for is attached along the rolls on the right. E-mail complaints will be accepted, but should include the following information to be considered:
- Name of the Parcel Owner* (Typed Name will be accepted as Signature)
- Organization (if applicable)
- Parcel Identification* - Roll or PID number (must be your own property)
- Phone No.*
- Fax No.
- Complaint or request description*
* Indicate required fields per Council Procedure Bylaw No. 2271, 2018, section 31(1) All communications and petitions intended to be presented to Council shall be legibly written, typed or printed, signed by at least one person and shall be dated and include a contact phone number and address before being accepted.
Unresolved written complaints will be reviewed by the Parcel Tax Roll Review Panel of the City Council in an online meetings scheduled through a Zoom meeting as follows:
Water and Sewer Parcel Tax – General – Thur., April 30, 2021 at 10:00 am
Downtown Parking and Beautification Tax – Thur., April 30, 2021 at 10:30 am
Those who have submitted written complaints that remain unresolved will receive instructions on how to access the meeting by 4:30 PM on April 29, 2021.
For further information, call City Hall at 250-392-2311.