Here is a summary of the current restrictions for December 22, 2021 at Midnight to January 18, 2022:
- • No sport tournaments from December 20, 2021 to January 31, 2022
- • Proof of Vaccination must be scanned to ensure authenticity;
- • No organized indoor social events and gatherings of any size;
- • Concerts, sports games, and theatres reduced to 50 per cent seated capacity, regardless of venue size;
- • Closing gyms, fitness centres and dance studios;
- • Closing bars and nightclubs; and
- • Limiting table sizes at restaurants, cafes, and pubs to a maximum of six people per table with physical distancing or barriers.
How does this affect patrons at the
Cariboo Memorial Recreation Centre:
1. The Fitness Centre / Gym area is closed effective 9:00pm Wednesday December 22, 2021 to January 18, 2022 at 9:00pm. We hope to reopen the Fitness Centre / Gym on Wednesday January 19, 2022 at 6:00am.
2. All Fitness Classes are cancelled as of 9:00pm on December 22, 2021 until January 18, 2022. We anticipate the fitness schedule to resume on Wednesday January 19, 2022.
3. Proof of Vaccinations is now required to enter the Swimming Pool.
4. All rentals in the Gibraltar Room that were of a social nature, organized party, wedding, or celebration are cancelled from Wednesday December 22, 2021 at 9:00pm through to 9:00pm on Tuesday January 18, 2022.
We will continue to answer questions, please do not hesitate to call 250 398 7665 for clarity on how these Provincial Health Orders may affect you.